onsdag 25 januari 2012

A quick update

This is not a proper entry. 

I've removed three of the old entries of this blog for now. One because it didn't feel related to what I want this blog to be about and the other two because I wish to redo them when I have rewatched Justice League as well as had the time to write a proper review of Young Avengers Presents #1.
This might take a while, though, and with school starting up I find myself with a lot less time on my hands.
But I will do my best to keep updating once in a while, I just have to get into watching and reading things properly again.
It is likely that I will write an entry or two about the new season of Sherlock, as it airs here soon and I want to watch the episodes at least once more before I express my "official" opinion.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar